Hotelbeds is a global accommodation wholesaler with an online database of over 50,000 hotels in 183 countries.
Hotelbeds is a global accommodation wholesaler with an online database of over 50,000 hotels in 183 countries. For the year ended 30 September 2012, Hotelbeds sold 16 million roomnights and outperformed the market with 23% growth (CAGR) in total transaction values (TTV) to 1.45 billion euros.
Hotelbeds was founded in Spain in 2001 following the acquisition of Barceló Travel Division by First Choice PLC in 2000. When TUI Tourism and First Choice Holidays PLC merged in 2007, Hotelbeds became part of the Accommodation & Destinations Sector of TUI Travel PLC, the international leisure travel company. Hotelbeds now has local teams operating across 47 countries and employs over 6,000 people.
- Accommodation database of 50,000 hotels
- Over 16 million room nights sold in 2012
- 30 room nights sold per minute
- Local teams operating in 47 countries ranging from Europe to the Americas, and from Africa and Middle East to Asia.
- €1.45 billion in total transaction values in 2012.
Discover more at www.hotelbeds.com